Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First Etsy Order

I have seen so many beautiful items on Etsy that I would love to have.  I know we all agree that the talent out there is incredible.

I was so excited to make my first order and chose to buy this little beauty from Andrea at Faded Plains.


Isn't she so very sweet, feminine and pretty?

I also got the neatest little package of paper goodies in with my order.  I loved the added touch.

Thank you so much, Andrea.  My first Etsy order is one that I will always remember.
Print

7 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

The ruffles make it...not to mention the colors of the letters

Formerly-Corn in My Coffee Pot said...

I am just discovering the beauty of Etsy myself.
Your right so much to choose from...and when we buy from these artisans...we are helping to support not just them and their lively hood; but the lively hood of what this nation stands for!
FREEDOM.

I find myself going there more and more and looking. Maybe soon I'll purchase something that strikes my fancy.

Like the pillow.

Get Your Martha On said...

Adorable! However, this post just reminded me that I failed to get back to you with an etsy explanation. I'm so sorry! Forgive me. :(

Alissa said...

cute pillow! i love etsy. so many things and such talent.
blessings to you.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

She is all that and more!!!

trash talk said...

There is some amazing talent out there for sure! Having just started selling on Etsy, I'm still learning how to navigate around there...it's huge!
Debbie

Kolein said...

I know how exciting that can be - ordering from etsy! Everyone takes such care with how things are wrapped and package. I end up saving the packaging some times!! The pillow is very sweet!

I just noticed you have a button. I'm emailing you a question right now! After I listen to this song that's playing......LOL!