Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hard Part's Over...Let the Fun Begin

I'm done!!!!!!

I am done with all of the painting and all wallpaper is outta my house.  I wish you could see my face and know how happy I am.  I am also exhausted.

Now is the fun part, though.  I have all of my accessories, pictures, etc., ready to be put into place.  But, you know what...I am too tired to do it.  So,  I am going to bed early and am going to work on it tomorrow when I am refreshed.






This is where it will all sit until tomorrow...
Print

6 comments:

Jessi said...

Congrats on a productive weekend!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Congrats on being done! Looking forward to seeing it.

Laurie at The Turner Farm said...

Oh I can not wait to see what you do with all those treasures! So glad your enjoying your newly painted rooms. It is a lot of work, yet so rewarding. Blessings

Angela said...

Oh girl, way to go..I SO need to finish off my project of scrapping off border,,sigh...

Kolein said...

OH my look at all those goodies! I just want to come and take a peak! Can't wait to see what you do!!! Hope you slept well!

Miss Gracie's House said...

I know all about the piles...can't wait to see the progress and new color...I know all about choosing *that* too.
Rene'